FlashForward - La série
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FlashForward - La série

La nouvelle série d'ABC, le nouveau LOST

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

Spoilers Généraux Saison 1

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Tony-Soprano
Admin
Admin
Tony-Soprano

Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 Empty
MessageSujet: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 20:31

Explications, de la bouche même de Suzanne Patmore-Gibbs, vice présidente du département "drama" au sein de ABC :
"On suit une bande d'individu pendant les deux premières minutes. Un agent du FBI, joué par Joseph Fiennes, est en pleine course poursuite et semble avoir un accident. Il a ensuite un flash à base de diverses visions puis se réveille sur l'autoroute et découvre plus tard que tout le monde sur la planète a vécu le même black out au même moment. Plusieurs catastrophes autour du globe en ont résulté, et chacun réalise qu'il a rêvé d'un même jour, qui est un jour du futur. On peut s'identifier avec les différents personnages et avoir le sentiment qu'on est tous liés par quelque chose, comme dans Lost"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://flashforward.superforum.fr
Lostie
Moderateur
Lostie

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeLun 15 Juin - 11:49

Attention à tous ceux qui ne veulent PAS LIRE LES SPOILERS !!!!!!

Je ne mets pas de balises, alors ne pas lire si vous ne voulez pas....

Je mettrai les gros spoilers entre balises, par contre.

1. Il semblerait que tous ceux qui auraient survécus au "blackout" (approximativement 40 million de personnes n'y survivent pas due aux accidents et aux mésaventures rencontrés du fait de leur "blackout" involontaire), "FlashForwardent" au même moment dans le temps, au 20 Avril 20010 à 20 heures. Tvblog.ugo et Televisionary

2. Suite au Blackout, des agents du FBI tentent de récolter des données des visions de la population au travers d'Internet, afin de créer un profile du futur, qu'ils nomment "The Mosaic Collective." / "Mosaïque Collective". Cependant, la vision que l'un des agents travaillant sur cette "Mosaïque Collective" le conduit 6 mois plus tard, lui donnant de ce fait une genre de vision future, du future. Wow.... Tvblog.ugo et Airlock Alpha

3. Il n'y a rien eu d'autre qu'un blachout pour l'agent du FBI Dominic Witten's (John Cho). Aucune vision du futur, ce qui amène naturellement à "se demander s'il a un futur".Tvblog.ugo et Airlock Alpha

4. Flash Forward - First Season will have complete plot
Producers of ABC's upcoming sci-fi series Flash Forward say that the series will offer a complete plot in its first season and will reveal answers in the first season finale. "We know exactly ... what season one is, with great specificity, because at ... the outset, we had to plan the entire season," showrunner/executive producer Marc Guggenheim told SCI FI Wire. "The first season ends with our characters' catching up to their futures. So you can't do that on the fly. I mean, I suppose you could, but I don't think it would be a very satisfying viewing experience for anybody. We made the commitment at the outset [to] plan out the entire first season before we start breaking episode two. So the very first thing we did, apart from ... figuring out character backstories and [all] that—when the time came ... to actually start breaking story, it was, 'OK, how are we going to move the characters from where they are in episode one to where they are at the end of the season?'"

Source : DarkUfo et Televisionary
Lostie
Moderateur
Lostie

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeJeu 18 Juin - 11:35

Dernier Spoiler en date...

Here are some new details and spoilers about the upcoming first Season of ABC's FlashForward from the recent press screening.

Enjoy!!

FlashForward - Plot Details from Producers David S. Goyer and Marc Guggenheim

Dominic Monaghan: TV biz watchers have been tracking -- but will still not get confirmation -- on the rumors that the "Lost" casualty has been added to the cast. Goyer and Guggenheim declined to speak to the online speculation. "Obviously, we're not going to tell you that," Goyer said. "So much of the speculation is so . . . wrong; it's awesome."

Sonya Walger: Otherwise known as Penny, Desmond's beloved on "Lost." She plays Benford's wife, Dr. Olivia Benford, a series regular, but will it spell doom for Penny? Of course, no one's talking.

Seth MacFarlane: Yes, Seth MacFarlane, creator of "Family Guy," has landed himself a recurring role on the show as part of the FBI team working alongside Benford. Goyer said MacFarlane liked the script so much he "begged" for a part on it. Ditto "E.R." alumna Alex Kingston, who also appears in the pilot.

April 29, 2010: It's not much of a spoiler to say it's an important date on the show. The first season will build to this day -- but it won't be the finale.

A contained story: Provided ratings are strong, Goyer said, the series could be completed in as few as three seasons or as many as seven.

You think you know the story they're telling . . . : But producers promise: You don't! After the first seven episodes, the rules will be established and will be so not what we were thinking. And that's all they're saying about that.

Advance planning in a post-'Lost' world: If anything, the producers were full of assurances that there would be no loose ends on the show. "By the end of the first season, we'll have caught up to their future and things will be resolved," Goyer said. In regard to the first 24 episodes, the fates of the 10 main characters have long been decided, he added.

Also, of note, Brannon Braga, who created the show with Goyer, will remain an executive producer, but will continue day to day as a co-executive producer on "24."

Source : Dark Ufo

Source: LA Times

Posted By: The ODI
Lostie
Moderateur
Lostie

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeVen 19 Juin - 11:10

1. An early review of ABC's Flash Forward: Promising, but not flashy?

One of the first reviews of ABC's much-anticipated sci-fi series Flash Forward has popped up on Time magazine's Tuned In blog, and the verdict: great potential, but not very fresh. Click through to read a few quotes.

Some quotes from Tuned In's James Poniewozik:

"Like many of ABC's post-Lost attempts at serials, this one has a great premise with tremendous potential, but I wish more attention had been paid to fleshing out the characters and generally bringing a fresher voice to the dialogue. (Someday, I want someone to bring a cool high-concept like this to a producer like Jason Katims, who can play it out realistically through rounded characters, as he did on Roswell.) ..."
"How will the writers complicate the story—as they must, since April 29, 2010, gets them only to the end of the first season, and the producers claim to have a map for the entire series? ..."

"Visually, the pilot looks great (with the caveats that I watched in Blu-ray on a movie-theater-sized screen, and presumably the pilot was costlier than later episodes will be), with sweeping visuals of destruction and chaos, as well as the occasional eccentric touch."

Based on the novel by Canadian SF author Robert J. Sawyer, Flash Forward begins when every person on Earth blacks out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, during which time each has a vision of his or her future six months from now.

The show comes from executive producers David S. Goyer and Brannon Braga (Threshold); March Guggenheim (Eli Stone) will be the show runner along with Goyer (The Dark Knight), who also directed the pilot.

Source : Sci Fi Wire et DarkUfo

2. We saw the pilot, and here's why we think you're going to like FlashForward

We got an early look at ABC's upcoming sci-fi series FlashForward on Wednesday night at Disney/ABC's mothership in beautiful downtown Burbank, and while we can't give you a proper review, we can tell you this:

Watch it.

We were asked not to divulge any spoilery details or to tell you much about what we saw—which was the two-hour pilot episode—but we can tell you what it's not.

It's not Lost, though it has elements of that show: a high-concept sci-fi premise, told intimately through the lives (present and future) of about 10 main characters, as well as a deep, abiding mystery that will be unraveled over the course of the first season and subsequent seasons right up to the last minute.

It's not The X-Files, though it has an FBI agent (Joseph Fiennes) at its heart and a procedural element to its storylines, with potential criminals and other bad guys and creepy weirdness here and there.

It's not ER, Fringe, Heroes or any other hit drama, though it shares elements with all of those shows, including a main character who's a surgeon, weird science and people who may or may not have access to strange visions.

No, it's that rare thing in television: something completely new. And, at least judging by the big-screen Blu-ray version we saw, it will look absolutely gorgeous, not to say epic, for a TV show.

Based on the novel by Canadian SF author Robert J. Sawyer, FlashForward (not Flash Forward) begins when every person on Earth blacks out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, during which time each has a vision of his or her future six months from now.

"There have been comparisons to Lost, ... [that the show is] a Lost replacement," executive producer David S. Goyer told an audience on Wednesday. "[But] it was written as a spec and originally was even anticipated to be an HBO show. So it wasn't written at all for ABC or to be a Lost replacement. And I think the comparisons are accurate in that we also have a very large cast and are telling a very big, cinematic, ambitious story, but I think once you see the pilot ... that's where the similarities end."

Goyer and show runner Marc Guggenheim are big TV fans themselves and promised that they have a plan for the show that will play out in season one and then in subsequent seasons in a way that is deliberate and not vamping. Seriously.

For one thing—and this is a spoiler we can reveal—the first season is designed to reach a kind of climax on the very real date of April 29, 2010. There's no getting around it.

So what happens if the show does get picked up for a second season?

"Well, obviously, we're not going to tell you that right now," Goyer says with mock exasperation. "You know? But I will say that at the end of the first season, the promise of the first season is all the glimpses of the future that you've seen of our series regulars, that we've teased, we will know whether those particular futures have come to pass or not.

"In terms of what happens next, we're not going to tell you; that's part of the fun," Goyer added. "And part of the fun in the breaking of the stories is also subverting expectations. Because you plant this big flag saying, 'OK, April 29, six months from now.' I think it's natural for the audience to assume that we're just going to vamp until episodes 20 and 21, and then a bunch of s--t's going to happen. But—f--k you guys—by the end, it will become evident. ... We've already ... finished the first seven episodes, and it will become crystal clear by the end of those seven episodes that that's not what we're doing. And ... we're never going to lie to the audience. We're going to play by the rules. ... But what we'll tell you in the pilot is, you haven't seen all the chess pieces yet, and you don't know what all the rules are."

FlashForward debuts Sept. 24 and will air Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Goyer and Guggenheim also promise they'll preview the show at this year's Comic-Con International in San Diego.

Source : Sci Fi Wire et DarkUfo
Lostie
Moderateur
Lostie

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeVen 31 Juil - 8:19

Dominic Monaghan Talks About Joining Flash Forward

After weeks of rumors, Lost's Dominic Monaghan has come out of the closet as a new cast member on ABC's fall series, FlashForward. He breaks his silence to TVGuideMagazine.com.

Your character is named Simon. Does he have a last name?
Can't tell you. But I can say he's the joker in the pack. A little hard to predict. He's a snappy dresser, capable and cocky. And he's a man, not a boy.

At Comic-Con, they showed a quick clip of you in a scene in a police station. Can you describe what we saw?
Simon's in cahoots with Jack Davenport's character [Lloyd Simcoe]. Joseph Fiennes' character [Mark Benford] is beating up Jack's character and saying,'Who do you work with? Who's your partner?' and Jack's saying 'I'm not going to tell you that.' And then I walk in and say, 'You know what? I'm not scared of you guys. It's me.' So he's a cocky son-of-a-bitch.

When will that scene air?
I'm not sure. But I think I start on the series around episode six or seven.

What appealed to you about FlashForward?
I read the pilot and didn't think there was anything in particular that I could do in the script. I liked it. But my agent said, [the producers] really want to meet you. They asked what I wanted to do and I said, 'I want to play someone who's the opposite of Charlie,' because that's what I did after I finished "Lord of the Rings." Charlie was the opposite of Merry. It's important for me to continue to show the audience I can't be put in a box.

How many episodes will you be in?
I'm a season regular so I'm in the show for however many episodes they make this season.

You recently had breakfast with Lost producer Damon Lindelof. Were you discussing your return to the show?
Damon and I are friends, and he has some projects he's going to be doing in the future. Lost has got only one year left. That was just a time when we hung out.

Well, would you want to go back if you were invited?
Sure. You can't close doors in this business. It's just not how you do it. I would never say I wouldn't do it.

Do you know the secret behind how Lost ends?
I know some stuff, sure. Coming to the end of the season, Damon's been a little bit freer with some information. But I don't know everything.

Talk more about the possibility of returning to Lost.
I think they closed the door well on my character, and I would only go back based on the door opening in a way that complements my character. There's a few things that they would need to do. Damon and I talk a lot about the romance and legacy that Charlie's left behind. If he were to come back, this would be the final chapter. We would need to jump through a few more hoops before we get there.

Source :TVGuideMagazine

Paru sur : DarkUfo

Flash Forward Scoop from Producers and Star Joseph Fiennes

JOSEPH FIENNES (Mark Benford)

Rumor is that after the series catches up to the first flash
forward on April 29, 2010, there will then be subsequent flash forward into the future to keep the premise going.

Yeah, but maybe I shouldn't be giving that away. But it will
occur again. I think at the end of each season, all the characters will get another flash forward to deepen their storylines.

The actress who plays your wife, Sonya Walger, (Lost's Penelope), just got married in real life. What was her wedding gift?
Her gift was working very late on set the night before. That's all we offered her.

Your character is a police detective, and the flash forward shows
glimpses of a crime board with photos, clippings and scribblings of clues. How much do you know about what's up there?

Everything is a clue to how it happened. I know the stories behind about twenty percent of what's up there. Everything on that board will lead us to who's behind this.

Which images have jumped out to you?
There's some beautiful images of a black swan, which is very
startling. There's a curious man with a widow's peek and very thick glasses and a very intense look. There's some beautiful paintings of serpents and weird-headed animals. It's going to get quite surreal.

What's your theory behind what caused the flash forward?
My theory changes by the minute. I don't know if it's sort of
a tectonic globalvshift, but I have come to the conclusion that there are people behind it.

Have you ever had a deja vu moment in your own life?
Constantly, but I read a paper in a science journal that completely debunked the idea of deja vu. Actually, it's a little glitch in your brain. It's already taken place but somehow you get a cross wire and it makes you feel like you've seen something way in the future.

Well maybe that's the secret behind the series.
(laughs) Maybe.

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER DAVID GOYER

Dominic Monaghan is saying we have to wait until episode six or seven to see him.
Maybe not. He may appear in the show before people realize he's
in the show. We cast him before we shot the pilot.

What can you tell us about Dom's character?
Simon is a genius, He went to college when he was 14 years old.
He's a very conflicted character. He's very much the opposite of Charlie on Lost. People are going to see a different side of Dominic Monaghan, which is something he was pretty excited
about. Charlie was a boy, Dominic plays a man in this show.

Was that something he specifically wanted?
Yes. And it's what we wanted as well.

Does Simon have a last name and a wife and kids?
Those are plot points I can't reveal. There are many mysteries
surrounding his character.

Joseph Fiennes told us that after the series reaches the first flash
forward on April 29, there will be another flash forward.

Well, what I'll say is the cast doesn't know much about where
we're going and we've also deliberately leaked some misleads.

Everyone seems focused on the kangaroo seen hoping around the streets of downtown L.A. after the incident occurs. I assumed he'd just escaped down the hill from the L.A. zoo. Is there more to this creature?
That could be a possibility, but I will say the kangaroo will be
back. The kangaroo has a story.

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER MARC GUGGENHEIM

Any new character's coming on board?
We will meet Dimitri's (John Cho) fiance, Zoey—the one
he talks about in the pilot. We're going to meet her in episode three. She's an attorney. [Editor's note: The character will be played by Gabrielle Union.]

Can a wedding happen in light of the incident?
They've been talking about their engagement since before
the blackout. We will deal with this issue head-on directly in episode three when me meet Zoey and see her flash forward.

An other new characters?
We know who is going to play Mark's (Joseph Fiennes)
mother. It's an actress we've already reached out to who is interested in doing it. If you look carefully in the Benford house you'll see pictures of her. She's already in the set dressing.

Source : TVGuideMagazine

Source : DarkUfo
kamek

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Aoû - 18:11

Les titres des 8 premiers épisodes viennent d'être dévoilés :

Citation :
Episode 1.01 - NO MORE GOOD DAYS
Episode 1.02 - WHITE TO PLAY
Episode 1.03 - 137 SEKUNDEN
Episode 1.04 - BLACK SWAN
Episode 1.05 - GIVE ME SOME TRUTH
Episode 1.06 - SCARY MONSTERS AND SUPER CREEPS
Episode 1.07 - THE GIFT
Episode 1.08 - RULES OF THE GAME

Source: Spoiler TV
Lostie
Moderateur
Lostie

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 9:37

Merci Kamek flower

Je me sens moins sule lol!
kamek

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 15:16

You're welcome cherry

C'est vrai qu'il n'y a pas grand-monde, mais ça va venir ( du moins je l'espère Neutral )
kamek

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeMer 2 Sep - 13:06

Nouveau Casting Call dévoilé:

Citation :
[ATTORNEY] – Any Ethnicity, male. Please note this is an OFF-CAMERA role, must have an excellent speaking voice, compassionate yet authoritative. Must deliver bad news related to a legal case over the phone.
Also note the actor booking this role will not preclude an he/she from future, prospective roles on FlashForward.

Source: SpoilerTV
kamek

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitimeDim 6 Sep - 12:27

Deux nouveaux Casting Call pour le 1x08 :

Citation :
[GARY] 40s, Caucasian. Hard, aggressives. A middle-management guy, he's committed to doing whatever the higher-ups need, even if it takes him into morally questionable territory. Please note in current script this is a Non-Speaking role, but with the strong possibility of returning in future episodes.

Citation :
[DEALER] Male, Open ethnicity and age. Poker dealer of a routine game that becomes tense when the pot gets large. Deadpan, Las Vegas native, shows no emotion. Must have the knowledge and ability to deal a game of Texas Hold 'Em. Day player.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers Généraux Saison 1   Spoilers Généraux Saison 1 I_icon_minitime

Spoilers Généraux Saison 1
Page 1 sur 1